Other ways to connect
Will is a certified nutritionist and specializes in performance nutrition. As an endurance runner himself, he works predominantly with runners ranging from the recreational to the elite level.
Through a holistic, sustainable, and highly individualized approach to nutrition coaching, Will sees to it that his clients are optimizing their nutrition to improve their performance on the trails and roads and also the health performance inside their bodies.
Will lives in Portland, Oregon with his wife, baby boy, 2 dogs and 2 cats. He enjoys running the trails of the Pacific Northwest, backpacking, playing soccer, and attending local plays.
- MS in Nutrition Science
- Sports & performance nutrition
- Trail running nutrition
- Lifestyle changes
Plans Wilfredo offers
For the athlete in need of a one-time nutritional check-in and structured guidance to inform their nutritional planning. A great way to kick off your run season!
- One 60-minute onboarding call to cover your nutritional and training goals.
- Guidance for pre-exercise nutrition, post-exercise nutrition, nutrition on competition day, hydration needs, and daily macronutrient goals, as applicable to your goals.
- One set of nutrition recommendations to jump-start the process of nutrition optimization.
For the athlete in need of regular nutritional support, with lots of room for tweaking and experimenting throughout your season.
Note: Must complete an initial Nutritional Consult ($125) before starting Nutrition Coaching plan.
- Plans for pre-exercise nutrition, post-exercise nutrition, nutrition on competition day, hydration needs, and daily macronutrient goals, as applicable to your goals.
- Integration of meal planning into training plan to meet energy demands and reach training goals
- Monthly 30-minute call to discuss progress and adjust the nutrition plan
*Prices are month-to-month to give you maximum flexibility. No lock-in, no long-term commitment. We only ask that you give us at least 30 days notice before cancelling.